vakkotaur: Centaur holding bow - cartoon (rampage)
[personal profile] vakkotaur


On Tuesday I voted. I did not for, I voted against. I voted against an existential threat. I was not, am not, happy with what that required. I fear I gave a vote to someone who will turn out to be another LBJ (that is NOT a compliment). Unfortunately the alternative was far worse. Did I mention existential threat? Yes, really. No, not overstating it. And I also fear that we didn't avoid the threat, but delayed it - slightly.

But...

I am goddamn tired of being told I and anyone like me is racist.

I am goddamn tired of being told I and anyone like me is sexist.

I am goddamn tired of being told I and anyone like me is homophobic.

I am goddamn tired of being told I and anyone like me is xenophobic.

I am goddamn tired of being told I and anyone like me is uneducated.

I am goddamn tired of all those damned lies, and good many more.

So, yes, I am going to bloody well enjoy a sound message of "FUCK YOU" to damn fools saying such things. I know it won't solve a damn thing, but it's all I have left. And no, I will NOT kiss your ass and make up. I've heard this message, in various forms, for years if not decades now, and e-freaking-nough. You want civility? Try offering some for a change.

Profile

vakkotaur: Centaur holding bow - cartoon (Default)
Vakkotaur

March 2024

S M T W T F S
     12
3 456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated 1 October 2026 17:20
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios